Friday, May 25, 2012

MemoryWorks Inspiration Friday

Another week gone by and another year older already!! The only thing I look forward to any more for my birthday is the ice cream cake.;) I also can't believe it has been a week (almost) since my parents 50th anniversary party last saturday. Wow! Time flies when you are having fun.;) The nice thing about the party for my parents, was to see some of our relatives we haven't seen in so long. And of course, I (gasp!) forgot to take my camera with me.:0 Well, it inspired me to make a couple more layouts for this weeks blog post. The product I am highlighting this week is BasicGrey's Plumeria Collection. I love the colors of this line and they go great with old photos. I used this line for our blog hop we did last month and figured I would use the other 2 layouts I didn't get done for that, to use here. So without further ado.............. BasicGrey Plumeria Collection: Theme Set BasicGrey Plumeria Theme Set 6x6 Paper Pad BasicGrey Plumeria 6x6 Paper Pad Accordian StickersBasicGrey Plumeria Accordian Stickers Chip Sticker ShapesBasicGrey Plumeria Chip Sticker Sahpes Die Cuts & TransparenciesBasicGrey Plumeria Die Cuts & Tranparencies Mixed BradsBasicGrey Plumeria Mixed Brads /////////////////// "Hill Family" Layout by Sharon Hill Hill Family Layout MW Products Used: --Prism: 12 x 12 Cardstock – Island Mist Medium and Dark --Basic Grey: Plumeria Collection --Theme Set – “Dusk” Paper, “Graceful Vine” Paper --Chipboard Stickers – Alphabet, “the most….are these”, circles/dots (2) --Mixed Brads (2 small) --Accordion Stickers (1) --Die-Cut Cardstock & Transparencies – Zig Zag Strips, Rectangle Label, Oval Label --Distress Ink: Pumice Stone, Tea Dye, Spiced Marmalade, Stormy Sky --Petaloo: Velvet Hydrangeas – Sienna --Petaloo: Mixed Blooms -- Purple --American Crafts: Precision Pens --We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper Techniques used: --Distressing (Inking) /////////////////////// "LaBarre Family" Layout by Sharon Hill LaBarre Family LayoutLaBarre Family Layout Left SideLaBarre Family Layout Right Side MW Products Used: --American Crafts: 12 x 12 Cardstock – Stone (2), Oatmeal (1) --Basic Grey: Plumeria Collection --Theme Set – “Yellow Wallpaper” Paper, “Velvet Bloom” Paper, “Dusk” Paper --Chipboard Stickers – Alphabet --Mixed Brads (4 w/ tags) --Accordion Stickers (2) --Die-Cut Cardstock & Transparencies – Journaling Tag --Distress Ink: Spiced Marmalade, Frayed Burlap, Crushed Olive, Tea Dye, Stormy Sky --Petaloo: Velvet Hydrangeas – Blue, Sage --Petaloo: Velvet & Lace -- Blue --American Crafts: Precision Pens Non-MW Products Used: --Distress Ink: Weathered Wood --Creative Memories: Custom Cutting System – Jumbo Scallop Circle Pattern Techniques Used: --Distressing (Inking) ////////////////////////// I hope I inspired you to dig out your old b&w and sepia photos and scrapbook them. I hope everyone has a safe memorial day weekend and don't forget to take time out of your day on monday at 3pm, to stop what you are doing and take a moment of silence in memory of all those men and women who lost their lives for our country. Hang your flag, if you have one, and hang it at half staff until noon if your flag can do that. Have a nice weekend! Until next time................... //////////////////////////// Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment