Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Christmas In July Blog Hop WINNER!!!

I know! I'm a day late. I was relaxing in the air conditioned area of the house yesterday. And it is going to be even hotter today than yesterday!! So I figured right now it isn't too bad yet and I needed to post the winner of the blog hop. I want to thank everyone for the comments and hope that some (if not all) of you ladies will continue to follow my blog.;)

I am unsure how to post the screens from Random.org here so you can see the number drawn. So for now, I copied and pasted from the website.
Now, unto who won the Christmas Mini Album I made. And the winner is................


"Random Integer Generator
This form allows you to generate random integers. The randomness comes from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs.

Part 1: The Integers
Generate 1 random integers (maximum 10,000).

Each integer should have a value between 1 and 22 (both inclusive; limits ±1,000,000,000).

Format in 1 column(s).


Part 2: Go!
Be patient! It may take a little while to generate your numbers..."




I entered 1 for the random integers, the value between 1 and 22 (there were a total of 22 comments to my blog post) and 1 for the column. I selected "Get Numbers" and the number that was drawn........................



"Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

13

Timestamp: 2010-07-06 14:02:22 UTC"




So the winner is #13 and the 13th comment posted was by Lindy!!

Congrats Lindy!! If you could email me your full name Lindy with your address, then I can get the mini album in the mail to you. Email me at shillrtr@gmail.com and put in the subject line "Blog Prize". Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment