Saturday, July 3, 2010

Christmas In July Blog Is Going On Now!

Photobucket

Hey there everyone! I am just now finally getting back online since yesterday morning. My Friday was spent seeing one of my doctors, a 1 1/2 hour away (one way, 3 hours round trip). So when I got home I was relaxing and snoozing. Then I finally opened the new MemoryWorks "Bucket Full of Memories" Class Kits and separated them into individual kits. Of course I had to keep one for myself!;) I will be making mine hopefully this weekend. I'll post the finished project here then.

Before I signed onto here, I was scrolling down, glad to see everyone who has posted and became a follower (Thank You Ladies!), and I scrolled down to the bottom and realized I shared the projects from the MemoryWorks November 2009 Express kit in 2 different posts. Ooooops! haha. I probably ment to post the MemoryWorks Decemmber 2009 Express Kit projects and some x-mas layouts using christmas collections that MemoryWorks carried. So I'll share those projects now. Tomorrow I'll post on here the Distressed Tags I made (with insructions) that I posted a few months ago on the MemoryWorks Blog. So be sure to tune in again tomorrow for that.

"March 3, 1993" Layout (from Dec MWE kit) by Sharon Hill
"March 3, 1993" Layout

"March 18, 2003" Layout (from Dec MWE kit) by Sharon Hill
"March 18, 2003" Layout

"Storm of '96" Layout (from Dec MWE kit) by Sharon Hill
"Storm of '96" Layout"Storm of '96" Layout Close-up
The "feathers" on the bird's wing is made from a large white daisy cut in half and layered on top of one another.

"Winter 1992-93" Layout (from Dec MWE kit) by Sharon Hill
"Winter 1992-93" Layout"Winter 1992-93" Layout Close-up
The chipboard snowflakes I used the Crystal Stickles and Rock Candy Stickles

"Winter Greetings" Card (from Dec MWE kit) by Sharon Hill
"Winter Greetings" Card

"You Are My Everything" Card (from Dec MWE kit) by Sharon Hill
"You Are My Everything" Card

"Just a Note" Card (from Dec MWE kit) by Sharon Hill
"Just a Note" Card

"Believe" Card (from Dec MWE kit) by Sharon Hill
"Believe" Card

"Bird" Card (from Dec MWE kit) by Sharon Hill
"Bird" Card"Bird"Card Inside

The following layouts were made from various christmas products that MemoryWorks carried last year.

"Christmas 2009" Double Layout by Sharon Hill
"Christmas 2009" Double Layout"Christmas 2009" Double Layout Left Side"Christmas 2009" Double Layout Right Side

"Husband Tamer" Double Layout by Sharon Hill
"Husband Tamer" Double Layout"Husband Tamer" Double Layout Left Side"Husband Tamer" Double Layout Right Side

"Tree 2009" Layout by Sharon Hill
"Tree 2009" Layout

"twas the night before christmas" Double Layout by Sharon Hill
"twas the night before christmas" Double Layout"twas the night before christmas" Double Layout Left Side"twas the night before christmas" Double Layout Right Side

So there you have it. Nothing beats celebrating "Christmas in July" with some christmas layouts and snow layouts. Hey, gotta set the theme some how.;) Enjoy! And leave some more comments to win the mini album I posted yesterday. And become my follower as well. As you can see, I'm new to blogging and would like a fan base.;)

1 comment:

  1. nice post & you created lots of projects from the MWE kits!!

    hugs,
    wendy :)
    aka ScrapNspire
    http://scrapnspire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete