Monday, December 6, 2010

MemoryWorks Express Kits -- October

I know I'm a little late in posting. I have been busy this past month (november). MemoryWorks put out the 2011 TeamWorks Call so of course I applied again. Keep your fingers crossed I make it again.;) I also had 3 classes that I taught along with my monthly crop I vendor at. I have been making tons of projects. I am hosting a secret santa swap on the MW Studio with the other consultants right now and I had to make an ornament and card for that. I also was assigned the November10 MW Express Kit as a TeamWorks member. I'll post photos of those projects later. But for now I am going to post the projects I made from the October 2010 MW Express kit. I loved this kit! (Although I love all of them, they just keep getting better and better). Of course I had to scrap some pet photos with this kit, my baby Marvin and his "cousin" Molly, one of my brother and SIL's beagles.

"Fun At Work" Layout by Sharon Hill
OCT10 MWE Fun At Work Layout

"Spooky" Layout by Sharon Hill
Oct10 MWE Spooky LayoutOct10 MWE Spooky Layout Left SideOct10 MWE Spooky Layout Right Side
I made the flowers out of patterned paper from the kit. I punched different sized cirlces and inked some of the edges and distressed some of the edges. I layered them together and used fun word stickers as leaves.

"Boo" Layout by Sharon Hill
Oct10 MWE Boo Layout
I hung the chandelier beads, which came with the kit, from the border sticker by poking small holes and attaching with fine twine.

"Marvin's Costumes" Layout by Sharon Hill
Oct10 MWE Marvin's Costumes Layout

"Toil and Trouble" Layout by Sharon Hill
Ovt10 MWE Toil and Trouble Layout

"Treat Bags" by Sharon Hill
PhotobucketPhotobucketOct10 MWE Treat Bags3Photobucket
These cute mini paper bags came with the kit. I used scraps from the kit and also some stickers and elements from Echo Park's Happy Halloween line. I filled the bags with candy and took them to work. Everyone loved them! Throughout the day I was getting compliments, whether I was in the OR or locker room or pre-op, someone commented on the bags. And of course, I forgot to take pictures of some of the treat bags. Ooops!

That is all the projects I made from the October 2010 MW Express kit. As usual, I had fun making everything. For a list of all the products used to make the projects, go to my website at http://shillrtr.memory-works.com and click on My Idea Gallery.


Happy Scrappin'!

TeamWorks Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment