Thursday, April 21, 2011

February MemoryWorks Express Kit

February 2011 MWE Kit Love Potion

I know, I know! It's April. I didn't realize that it has been that long since I last posted on here. So I will skip a couple of months projects and show you all the ones I made from the February MW Express Kit. I loved this kit! Especially the heart shaped box filled with embellishments. It actually looks like a box of candy. In the paper liner cups that candy would be in, the embellishments were in each one instead of candy. So cute! And of course I did all my layouts of the love of my life, my cat Marvin.:) Enjoy the cuteness!

"Love At First Sight" Layout
I cut the tree out of one of the papers in the kit and adhered it onto cardstock.
Feb11 MWE Project "Love At First Sight" LayoutFeb11 MWE Project "Love At First Sight" Layout Close-Up2


"The Odd Couple" Layout
I cut out the flowers along the bottom edge from one of the papers in the kit and adhered it to the cardstock after I adhered my photos.
Feb11 MWE Project "The Odd Couple" Layout


"My Sweet Valentine" Layout
Feb11 MWE Project "My Sweet Valentine" LayoutFeb11 MWE Project "My Sweet Valentine" Layout Close-Up


"Marvin's Friends" Layout
Feb11 MWE Project "Marvin's Friends" Layout


"Catnap" Layout
Feb11 MWE Project "Catnap" LayoutFeb11 MWE Project "Catnap" Layout Close-Up1Feb11 MWE Project "Catnap" Layout Close-Up2


"All Dressed Up" Layout
Feb11 MWE Project "All Dressed Up" LayoutFeb11 MWE Project "All Dressed Up" Layout Close-Up

"Love, Bliss" Card
I used the paper doily that I used as a mask for the "All Dressed Up" Layout. I adhered the doily to the front of the card.
Feb11 MWE Projects "Love, Bliss" Card

"XOXO" Card
Feb11 MWE Project "XOXO" Card


"14 Days of Valentines" Tags
These tags you can put any kind of ticket or coupon that you create to give to your sweetheart for the first 14 days of February, one for each day. You could put things like this ticket is good for a romantic dinner, breakfast in bed, etc. Each ticket or coupon is redeemable by you only of course.
Feb11 MWE Project "14 Days of Valentines Tags"
Tag #1
Feb11 MWE Project "14 Days of Valentines Tags" Tag #1
Tag #2
Feb11 MWE Project "14 Days of Valentines Tags" Tag #2
Tag #3
Feb11 MWE Project "14 Days of Valentines Tags" Tag#3


"Rose Bouquet"
I made the roses out of the paper in the kit. One of the papers was light pink with different sized and colored words on it. I used Barn Door Distress Ink to cover all that up to make the petals red to go with the petals from the other paper.
PhotobucketFeb11 MWE Project "Roses" Close-Up2


There you have it. All my projects I made using the February kit. This was my assigned month as a MW TeamWorks member so I got my kit early and had a deadline to complete everything. Then my projects were posted on the MW Blog during February along with other projects from my fellow team members who were also assigned that month as well.

So until next time.....

Happy Scrappin'!

2011 TW Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment