Friday, January 8, 2010

Another Week Gone By............

Boy, time is flying by! We are a week into the new year already. That goes to show as we get older the time flies by faster.;) But anyhoo, I am going to share my much awaited projects made from the November 2009 MemoryWorks Express Kit. This was an awesome kit!! I got mine a week or two earlier than normal because November was my month to create projects from that kit as a TeamWorks member. I am so happy that I made the team again this year. I can't wait to get started! The first project everyone loved it and I had request for the pattern/directions to make it. I made a poinsettia bouquet using a pattern I have from Annie's Attic to make the same bouquet in plastic canvas. I used the pattern for the petals and leaves from that book to make the petals and leaves from paper. I used a basket template instead of making the same basket in the book. I had fun making this. I will post the directions to make it in my next post that I do here. But in the meantime, enjoy looking at my projects I made from this kit.

"Poinsettia Bouquet" by Sharon Hill
Poinsettia TopPoinsettia BouquetPoinsettia Bouquet Side

"Poinsettia Bouquet Basket" by Sharon Hill
Poinsettia Bouquet Basket

"Mischief Layout" by Sharon Hill
Mischief Layout

"Me & My Baby Layout" by Sharon Hill
Me & My Baby Layout

"Home for the Holidays Layout" by Sharon Hill
Photobucket

"Believe Card" by Sharon Hill
Believe Card

"Happy Holidays Card" by Sharon Hill
Happy Holidays Card

"Merry Christmas Card" by Sharon Hill
Merry Christmas Card

"Season's Greetings Card" by Sharon Hill
Season's Greetings Card

"White Christmas Card" by Sharon Hill
White Christmas Card

I can't believe how much I got out of this kit, because the poinsettias used half of the paper and cardstock in the kit. But to my surprise, I was able to make 3 layouts and 5 cards from what was left in the kit. Well, off to do some cleaning. I still haven't put my christmas decorations away yet!

Happy Scrappin'!:)

Signature resized smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment